Junior Garrett Pauly’s school bag is full of useful and important items that help him combat the cold Minnesota winter. He has:
1) Two pairs of gloves: “During January in Minnesota, it is super cold. I want to make sure that I am not going to be cold, so I have an extra pair just in case.”
2) Sweatshirt and hat: it’s cold with even just one layer.
3) Pencils: “I have plenty of pencils in case I lose some. As you can tell, I am very well prepared for school.”
4) Computer charger: “People always ask me for my charger when their computer is low. So I am helping people.”
5) Textbooks: You can’t come to school without your school books. That is just being a bad student.
6) Calculator: Obviously needed.
7) Fancy watch: “It makes me happy.”
8) Notecards: “I use them during most of my classes in case I need to write a note down.”
All these items have a specific use and need, and each one is there for a purpose: to help Garrett get through the school day.